Earner Investment Instruments
Investment funds are investment instruments that enable investing your savings in a portfolio composed of various capital market instruments such as the repo, note, and share certificate. Handled effectively by our professional fund managers, investment funds distribute risk and target maximum return. Moreover, you don't have to bother opening a separate account for your investment fund transactions; you can perform such transactions via your existing current accounts.
You can track the performance of your investment funds on a daily basis and easily carry out your transactions via Garanti BBVA Internet, Garanti BBVA ATMs, Garanti BBVA Customer Communication Center, and Garanti BBVA branches.
- Professional management: Your investment funds are managed by Garanti Portföy Yönetimi A.Ş. with expertise and experience in the field. Our professional fund managers keep track of details such as maturity, dividend, and coupon payment for you.
- Risk Diversification: Investment funds diversify and minimize risk and target maximizing return by investing in different investment instruments such as the repo, note, and share certificate.
- Liquidity: You can sell your investment funds whenever you want. If you wish, you may, by using our Cash Now service, instantly realize your investments also in fund orders on call without waiting for the notice period.
- Transparency: You can easily access the daily, weekly, and monthly value details of your investment fund from newspapers and magazines, Garanti BBVA Internet Banking, Garanti BBVA ATMs, 444 0 333 Garanti BBVA Customer Communication Center, and our branches.
- Property Protection: The properties of an investment fund belong to the relevant shareholder of the fund. They are kept in custody at Takasbank (Settlement and Custody Bank) in the name and account of the investment fund. While the funds have a legal entity on their own, the properties of the fund are separate from the founder of the fund. Moreover, as per the Capital Market Law, fund properties cannot be pledged, used as a guarantee, or confiscated by third parties. Investment funds are audited by the Turkish Capital Market Board and independent audit institutions.
What should you consider when investing in an investment fund?
- While choosing your investment fund, you should consider the fund’s comparison criteria and track the performance of the fund against these criteria.
- In your investment fund selection, you should also consider the market's expectations for the future.
- When analyzing returns, you should always keep in mind that past performance does not guarantee future returns.