- In Derivatives contracts, the kind, amount and maturity of underlying assets are specified and stated as standard.
- They are traded in an organized exchange. In Turkey, they are under guarantee of Takasbank (Settlement and Custody Bank) by margin system and via BIST (Borsa Istanbul) Derivatives (Futures and Options) Market. If you wish to trade, you are under obligation to deposit the margins determined on contract basis.
- They can be traded until the end of maturity. Position is closed at the end of maturity. End-of-maturity settlement method for equity futures and equity option contracts is physical delivery, while end-of-maturity settlement method for all other futures (derivatives) contracts is cash settlement.
- Profit and loss are calculated on daily basis, and reflected into your related account.
- Futures markets are markets wherein economic or financial indicators, capital market instruments, commodities, precious metals or currencies of a predetermined description, amount and price may be bought or sold via electronic media at a future date.
- A derivatives account may be opened only via our branches.
Contracts traded in Derivatives Market
Equities, equity indices, currencies (Dollar/TL, Euro/TL, EUR/USD, Rouble/TL, Yuan/TL), gold, commodities, electricity futures contracts and similar other instruments may be traded in the Derivatives Market.