- In comparison to other investment products, share certificates offer the opportunity to have a high return on investment. However, they are highly risky investment means as you may lose your principal if and to the extent share prices fall. Please click for more detailed information about the stock market.
- Your money and equity (stock) are transferred (exchange) two business days after the execution of your buy-sell transaction.
- Your money is blocked for 2 days; however, you may invest it in daily repo or funds during this period.
- An order cancellation fee applies in case of the cancellation of an order that has been placed during the day.
- Please click for stock market trading hours.
*We, as Garanti BBVA, offer such services as submission to Intermediary Institution (Garanti BBVA Securities) of Customer Orders in regard to capital market instruments (Derivatives and Equity Market trading transactions) permitted for order submission purposes by the Capital Markets Laws and Regulations and as keeping the customers informed about results of said orders (“Order Submission Services”).
Acting only as an Intermediary for Order Submission, the liability of Garanti BBVA under “Order Submission Service” is limited only by submission of the Customer’s order to Intermediary Institution accurately and as soon as possible, and keeping of one copy of each of the documents and records specified by the Capital Markets Laws and Regulations, and it is the responsibility of Intermediary Institution (Garanti BBVA Securities) to execute the orders.