How Do I Get Digital Banking Password?
To start using Garanti BBVA Mobile and Internet Banking, you can easily get your password with your phone number and password of your credit card / Paracard or, if you don't have a bank card, with your new biometric identity card having a chip.
You can use the same password to log in to Garanti BBVA Mobile and Internet Banking.
While determining your password, you should make sure that:
- It is composed of numbers,
- It consists of 6 characters in total,
- It does not consist of predictable sequences of numbers such as date of birth, T.R. identity number, telephone or customer number,
- It is different than the last 3 passwords you used till now.
If it is your first password:
- To start using Garanti BBVA Mobile and Internet Banking, you can easily get your password with your phone number and password of either your credit card or Paracard.
- You just need to click on "Get Password/I Forgot My Password" on the Garanti BBVA Mobile login page or "I want to set my password for the first time." on the Internet Banking login page and then fill the required areas.
- If you do not have a credit card or debit card but your phone has the NFC (Near Field Communication) feature, you can easily get a password by choosing the "Get Password with New ID Card Info" option on Garanti BBVA Mobile. If you do not have a phone with the NFC feature, you can still easily get a password by making a video call with our bank, hence no worries about going to the branch.
- If you wish, you may also get your password by visiting our branches or calling 444 0 333 Garanti BBVA Customer Communication Center.
If you want to change your password:
You can use our digital channels also to change your password.
- To change your password via Garanti BBVA Mobile, you can use the "Password Change" option under the "Security Settings and Privacy" menu.
- In Garanti BBVA Internet Banking, you should use the "Settings" menu to change your password.
If you forgot your password:
- You can click on "Get Password/I Forgot My Password" on the Garanti BBVA Mobile login page or "I forgot my password." on the Garanti BBVA Internet Banking login page and then enter your personal information to set a new password.
- You can also renew your password via our branches or Garanti BBVA Customer Communication Center at 444 0 333.
- You might have entered incorrect passwords a couple of times while trying to remember your password. This, in turn, might lead to the blocking of your password. If your password is blocked, you can again call Garanti BBVA Customer Communication Center at 444 0 333 or use the "Forgot Password / Get Password" option on the main page of internet banking to solve this problem.